LendIt Europe: November 17, 2014 at 155 Bishopsgate, London
LendIt Europe will be Europe’s largest gathering ever for the peer-to-peer lending industry with over 400 people expected to attend. It will include a powerful lineup of keynote presentations delivered by European peer to peer lending industry leaders, interactive panel discussions, extensive networking as well as an exhibit hall consisting of leading and emerging online lending portals, infrastructure companies and service providers focused on the peer-to-peer and online lending industry.
LendIt Europe will be held at a state of the art venue in the heart of London’s financial district. 155 Bishopsgate is conveniently located next to Liverpool St. Station and just 200 yards from the Andaz Hotel on Liverpool St where we have a discounted room block. There will also be a cocktail party (for an additional cost) on Sunday night, November 16 at the Andaz Hotel.
For more details please go to our registration page.
Here are some topics we will be covering at LendIt Europe:
- Keynotes from CEOs of leading UK p2p platforms.
- State of the European p2p lending industry
- Trends in UK consumer peer to peer lending
- The small business p2p lending landscape
- Overview of continental Europe platforms
- What the arrival of institutional investors means for Europe
- Expanding internationally: challenges of cross border p2p lending platforms
- US/Europe – what can we learn from each other?
- What the new UK regulations mean for investors and platforms
- Real estate lending: the next frontier?
- The yield issue – how can Europe compete with higher yielding US platforms
Peter Renton, Lend Academy
Keynote - RateSetter
Rhydian Lewis, CEO
Presentation: New P2P Regulation
UK Consumer Platforms
Keynote - Funding Circle
Samir Desai, Co-Founder and Director
UK Business Lending Platforms
Real Estate Platforms
Keynote - Zopa
Giles Andrews, Co-Founder and CEO
The Global Perspective
Institutional Investors in Europe
Next Gen Models
Evening Networking & Cocktail Reception